The CLC Mission Helper Program, under the direction of the CLC Mission Board, is beginning to make preparations for the next Mission Trip to Nepal in the summer of 2017. The exact dates have yet to be determined, but the work was determined by our Savior when He told us to go into all the world and preach the Gospel. The main focus of this trip will be presenting the Gospel, through a series of child evangelism lessons, to member and non-member children in village congregations.
There are many things you will need to prayerfully consider as you think about volunteering for this trip. What follows is a short list that could be helpful in your consideration:
- The length of the trip will be 3 to 4 weeks.
- The approximate cost is $3000.00—$3,500.00. This includes airfare and other expenses such as lodging, transportation, travel insurance, passports, visas etc. Vaccinations, anti-malaria meds, and other medical costs are not included in this figure.
- You must be at least 18 years of age (unless accompanied by a parent)
- You will be asked to submit an application accompanied by a letter of recommendation from your pastor.
- Deadline for Applications is January 13th, 2017.
- A $2000 payment will be due in early February.
Read the Nepal Mission Helper Trip Blogs: